Partner with Sunshine Bookseller: Elevate Your Books to New Heights

Submission Process

At Sunshine Bookseller, we understand the importance of a seamless submission process for authors and publishers. Our submission process is straightforward and hassle-free. Submit your masterpiece through our dedicated online portal, ensuring a swift and efficient entry into our curated collection. We are confident that we can help you reach a wider audience and increase your sales.

Requirements and Guidelines

To maintain the quality and diversity of our collection, we have clear requirements and guidelines. We accept a variety of genres and formats, ensuring that your unique voice finds a home with us. Detailed guidelines are available on our website, ensuring a transparent and collaborative experience for both parties.

Quantity and Consignment

We believe in the potential of every book we feature. To kickstart our partnership, we typically request 10 copies of each title for a market test. As demand grows, we work closely with you to replenish stock, ensuring a dynamic and responsive inventory that meets the needs of our diverse readership.

Pricing and Discounts

Our pricing and discount structure are designed to benefit both parties. While we take a standard 30% commission on copies sold, rest assured that the remaining 70% is promptly remitted to you. We believe in fair compensation for your hard work and dedication to the craft.

Marketing and Promotion

What sets Sunshine Bookseller apart is our unwavering commitment to marketing and promotion. We go beyond just placing your books on our shelves; we engage in aggressive online promotions. Our comprehensive marketing strategy includes targeted campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, email newsletters, and SMS campaigns. Your book gets the spotlight it deserves, reaching a wider audience and increasing its visibility in the competitive market.


We understand the importance of time in the publishing industry. Our streamlined processes ensure that your book goes from submission to shelf in a timely manner. With bi-monthly stock reconciliation, we keep you informed about the performance of your titles, allowing for data-driven decisions and adjustments to maximize sales.

Our Commitment to Your Success

At Sunshine Bookseller, we consider ourselves partners in your literary journey. Beyond the physical and virtual shelves, we actively collaborate with you to create a unique promotional article. This article, exclusive to our platform, becomes a powerful tool in our email newsletters and blog posts. We are here to amplify your voice, providing clear and compelling cover images and promotional materials to captivate our readers.

Join the Sunshine Bookseller Family

Elevate your book to new heights by partnering with Sunshine Bookseller. Experience a collaborative, transparent, and results-driven approach to showcasing your literary creations. We believe in the power of storytelling, and together, we can bring your narrative to a broader audience.

Ready to embark on this literary journey with us? Submit your book today and let Sunshine Bookseller be the beacon that illuminates your path to success. Simply send an email to [email protected]